PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints against businesses, professionals, government agencies, or individuals by exposing bad business practices and unfair treatment. Aggrieved parties are invited to use PeopleClaim's dispute resolution process free of charge or choose premium options that may help resolve disputes faster.

PeopleClaim can help you resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere. Watch our video.

Complaint against: USA Glasses USA Glasses

Claimant Seeks:

Show more claim details
See Reliability Rating for:
- D.B, Freeport, Michigan
Get help resolving a disputeagainst Get help resolving a disputeagainst
All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

The Complaint

• Poor quality

Claimant's opinion: In November of 2010. I purchases a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA. Yoshi Ayaka 3068. They were defective and I returned the glasses. The glasses cost me $323.75.
They repaired the glasses

• Poor customer service

Claimant's opinion: They have emailed me telling me that they repaired them, and returned them to me, but when they broke the second time I sent them back for repair with the original slip order #100028649. I offere

Claimant's opinion: They only offer me a discount if I buy new lenses and glasses after I sent them back twice. They won't even return my broken glasses in the mail. They say no one speaks English so they just disp

What Claimant Wants

Terms under which USA Glasses USA Glasses can satisfy this claimant

Status:In negotiation(seeking public comment)

Claimant's Terms of Settlement to USA Glasses USA Glasses

Jul 30, 2011

Cash settlement

What By when How much
1. Compensation: exchange for new set of glasses Aug 14, 2011 $323.75

Make Me Happy!

Claimant is open to an offer.

Contact this claimant

Claimant seeks additional help, information or services from:

• Anyone with information or advice that can help resolve this complaint Contact claimant

What's Your Opinion

Add your feedback.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim? »
  • How does PeopleClaim work? »
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim? »

East Hanover Businesses:  A-B C-D E-F G-H I-J K-L M-N O-P Q-R S-T U-V W-X Y-Z
Complaints against businesses, professionals and Individuals in: East Hanover

Need help resolving a dispute?