PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints against businesses, professionals, government agencies, or individuals by exposing bad business practices and unfair treatment. Aggrieved parties are invited to use PeopleClaim's dispute resolution process free of charge or choose premium options that may help resolve disputes faster.

PeopleClaim can help you resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere. Watch our video.

Complaint against: QM Collection, MGM Quality Mist, Fondscent, Auravie
van nuys, California

Complaint:
Customer / Client VS. QM Collection, MGM Quality Mist, Fondscent, Auravie

7900 gloria ave, van nuys, California, 91406, United States

IN NEGOTIATION

View response from: QM Collection, MGM Quality Mist, Fondscent, Auravie

• Customer service runarounds

Claimant Seeks: The claimant is willing to accept another offer from this party.

Show more claim details
See Reliability Rating for:
Claim NO...#8772473

This is claim 1 of 1 by claimant

Filed: Dec 20, 2012
Posted: Dec 31, 2012
- D.B, Freeport, Michigan
Get help resolving a disputeagainst Get help resolving a disputeagainst
All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion: I was on the computer, home depot web site, and this pop up appeared and says you have been chosen a winner, select your prize and just pay a low s&h fee. So being the sucker I am I selected a product quality mist which was a mans cologne called jet fuel for $5.99 . I got selected a winner again and I selected auravie skin care again $5.99. Once more i was the chosen one and I selected a watch $5.99. I then selected a product called resvibra

Claimant's opinion: put on hold no customer service agent available called 11/09 csr said to email support @valvadl.com when i pushed send no such address

What Claimant Wants

Terms under which QM Collection, MGM Quality Mist, Fondscent, Auravie can satisfy this claimant

Status:In negotiation

Claimant's Terms of Settlement to QM Collection, MGM Quality Mist, Fondscent, Auravie

Dec 20, 2012

Cash settlement

What By when How much
1. Refund: products Jan 04, 2013 $815.00

Make Me Happy!

Claimant is open to an offer.
$815.00 Principal amount:

QM Collection, MGM Quality Mist, Fondscent, Auravie's Response

QM Collection, MGM Quality Mist, Fondscent, Auravie to Claimant

Claim is declined by QM Collection, MGM Quality Mist, Fondscent, Auravie for the following reason:

• I disagree with the explanation / grounds provided

Unfortunately this claim is not against our company AuraVie Skincare. We are not in any way affiliated with QM , MGM Quality, or resvibrant. This customer did order our product, and called in to be canceled out on 11/6/2012. We have the call recording in which we walked the customer through the terms and conditions and canceled them out. We also offered them a 25% discount if they chose to order from us in the future. Here are the notes from the call: 11/06/2012 10:30am - 1357526- cust called in to cancel. I walked cust through orders and charges and explained t&c. stp recurring. cust understands no more charges or shipments.

• I do not know this party or incident

• I disagree with the Terms

• For another reason

Contact this claimant

Claimant seeks additional help, information or services from:

• Other people with complaints against this party Contact claimant

Note from claimant:"there are many complaints on the scam web site"

• Anyone with information or advice that can help resolve this complaint Contact claimant

What's Your Opinion

Add your feedback.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim? »
  • How does PeopleClaim work? »
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim? »

van nuys Businesses:  A-B C-D E-F G-H I-J K-L M-N O-P Q-R S-T U-V W-X Y-Z
Complaints against businesses, professionals and Individuals in: van nuys

Need help resolving a dispute?