PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints against businesses, professionals, government agencies, or individuals by exposing bad business practices and unfair treatment. Aggrieved parties are invited to use PeopleClaim's dispute resolution process free of charge or choose premium options that may help resolve disputes faster.

PeopleClaim can help you resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere. Watch our video.

Complaint against: HEALTH PRODUCTS LLC

Claimant Seeks: $90.93

Show more claim details
See Reliability Rating for:
- D.B, Freeport, Michigan
Get help resolving a disputeagainst Get help resolving a disputeagainst
All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion: A SUPPLEMENT CALLED LIPO SLIM ENDORSED BY DR OZ. I CALLED THE NUMBER AND A LADY THAT DIDN'T SPEAK VERY GOOD ENGLISH ANSWERED. I HAD HER REPEAT NUMEROUS TIMES AND I REPEATED NUMEROUS TIMES I WANTED TO TRY THE FREE TRIAL FOR $4.95. GOT THE SUPPLEMENTS THREE OR FOUR DAYS LATER, NO STATEMENT, RETURN INSTRUCTIONS, OR INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO TAKE THE SUPPLEMENTS EXCEPT WHAT WAS ON THE BOTTLE. WASN'T LOOSING WEIGHT NOT AN OUNCE, SO I FOUND A NUMBER

• Policy issue
  • Excessive billing
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Poor customer service
  • Poor quality
  • Unfair practice

Claimant's opinion: PRODUCT MAY HAVE WORKED FOR OTHER PEOPLE, BUT DID NOTHING FOR ME. SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I'M WILLING TO SEND BACK AT MY OWN EXPENSE.

• Bad advice and/or instructions
  • Lack of disclosure
  • Rude behavior
  • Poor customer service

Claimant's opinion: THEIR PHONE OBIOUSLY WASN'T WORKING UPON MY FIRST THREE ATTEMPTS TO CALL AND CANCEL.

Claimant's opinion: PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENT AND DR OZ ENDORSEMENT SAID WOULD HELP LOOSE WEIGHT. I LOST NOT A SINGLE OUNCE.

• Inadequate disclosure or misleading information
  • Unfair terms
  • Bad faith
  • Lack of communication

Claimant's opinion: MOST PEOPLE I TALKED TO COULDN'T SPEAK CLEAR ENGLISH, APPROX. FIVE OF THEM IN ALL.

• Overcharged
  • Wrongfully billed
  • Did not receive credit
  • Lack of disclosure or disinformation
  • Unreasonable fees
  • Lack of communication

Claimant's opinion: MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED $79.99 FOR THE USE OF 13 PILLS. THEY REFUSED TO TAKE REMAINING SUPPLEMENTS BACK (AT MY EXPENSE ) AND CREDIT ONLY HALF!

Claimant's opinion: TALKED TO FIVE OR SIX PERSONS, NO MANAGER WAS AVAILABLE FOR 24 HRS EACH TIME.

Claimant's opinion: SUPPLEMENT MAY HAVE DONE WONDERS FOR NUMEROUS PEOPLE, BUT I DIDN'T LOOSE AN OUNCE. TO SAY THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFY YOU'VE GOT 14 DAYS TO LOOSE WEIGHT OR CALL AND CANCEL IS REDICULOUS. I

Oct 03, 2012, Claiming party added:

I never had a e-mail address for this company, so not sure how you've been contacting them. I thought you've been sending regular mail. Today is the day to publicly post my claim.

Dec 06, 2012, Claiming party added:

THIS ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN SETTLED. THIS COMPANY IS BILKING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OUT OF HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE EVERYDAY.

What Claimant Wants

HEALTH PRODUCTS LLC's Response

HEALTH PRODUCTS LLC to Claimant

Claim is declined by HEALTH PRODUCTS LLC for the following reason:

• I need more information

I have been told that this complaint was settled I need to know more about your system and if that is true.

• I disagree with the explanation / grounds provided

• I do not know this party or incident

• I disagree with the Terms

• For another reason

Contact this claimant

Claimant seeks additional help, information or services from:

What's Your Opinion

Add your feedback.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim? »
  • How does PeopleClaim work? »
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim? »

PHOENIX Businesses:  A-B C-D E-F G-H I-J K-L M-N O-P Q-R S-T U-V W-X Y-Z
Complaints against businesses, professionals and Individuals in: PHOENIX

Need help resolving a dispute?