PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints against businesses, professionals, government agencies, or individuals by exposing bad business practices and unfair treatment. Aggrieved parties are invited to use PeopleClaim's dispute resolution process free of charge or choose premium options that may help resolve disputes faster.

PeopleClaim can help you resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere. Watch our video.

Complaint against: Gulf Coast Readers
Cape Coral, Florida

Complaint:
Customer / Client VS. Gulf Coast Readers

phone# 1800-637-6959, 1625 Cape Coral Pkwy E, Cape Coral, Florida, 33904, United States

File a complaint against:
Gulf Coast Readers
IN NEGOTIATION

Claimant Seeks: The claimant is willing to accept another offer from this party.

Show more claim details
See Reliability Rating for:
Claim NO...#5791976

This is claim 1 of 1 by claimant

Filed: Jun 24, 2013
Posted: Jul 05, 2013
- D.B, Freeport, Michigan
Get help resolving a disputeagainst Get help resolving a disputeagainst
All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion: I am a disabled person, who was called about magazines, I am being billed an amount of money, & being sent magazines that I did not order, I tried to cancel but they said the cancelation date was over, & I could not cancel, but now I am being billed $139.44 each mo. I live on a fixed income & cannot afford them, I feel that I am a victim of abuse, of fraud, I need to be re-embursed what is due me, I feel that this company needs to be shut d

• Misrepresentation or fraud

What Claimant Wants

Terms under which Gulf Coast Readers can satisfy this claimant

Status:In negotiation(seeking public comment)

Claimant's Terms of Settlement to Gulf Coast Readers

2. Refund: I am disabled & live on a fixed income Jul 09, 2013 $139.44
3. monthly payments I made x 8 Jul 09, 2013 $1,533.32
4. Include public posting fee Jul 09, 2013 $7.99

Make Me Happy!

Claimant is open to an offer.
$3,206.08 Principal amount:

Contact this claimant

Claimant seeks additional help, information or services from:

• Anyone with information or advice that can help resolve this complaint Contact claimant

What's Your Opinion

Add your feedback.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim? »
  • How does PeopleClaim work? »
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim? »

Cape Coral Businesses:  A-B C-D E-F G-H I-J K-L M-N O-P Q-R S-T U-V W-X Y-Z
Complaints against businesses, professionals and Individuals in: Cape Coral

Need help resolving a dispute?