PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints against businesses, professionals, government agencies, or individuals by exposing bad business practices and unfair treatment. Aggrieved parties are invited to use PeopleClaim's dispute resolution process free of charge or choose premium options that may help resolve disputes faster.

PeopleClaim can help you resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere. Watch our video.

Complaint against: The Legal Assistance Center LLC
West Palm Beach, Florida

Complaint:
Customer / Client VS. The Legal Assistance Center LLC

1551 Forum Place,Suite 300f, West Palm Beach, Florida, 33401-2307, United States

File a complaint against:
The Legal Assistance Center LLC
IN NEGOTIATION

Claimant Seeks: $4,875.32

Show more claim details
See Reliability Rating for:
- D.B, Freeport, Michigan
Get help resolving a disputeagainst Get help resolving a disputeagainst
All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion: Well I have filed a complaint some time in the past two mo. and I though it was over but she did some talking and it was over. Well I thought it was over she has done nothing. I asked for my money back for this credit card cam forget it you will never get even ond consoladated and all so she charged me for a Home Modification which you are not supposed to charge. She did nothing for 8 mo. and charged me1800$ and will not talk with me. I woul

• Policy issue
  • Excessive billing
  • Misrepresentation or fraud
  • Negligence causing harm
  • Poor customer service
  • Unfair practice

Claimant's opinion: the last time I called her mother answered the phone and rudly hung up and they will not answer the phone when I call

• Bad advice and/or instructions
  • Lack of disclosure
  • Service wasn't completed as promised
  • Rude behavior
  • Poor customer service

Claimant's opinion: At a time like this when we are all trying to keep our homes there are those that will think it's a good time to to move in for the kill is this what the President is trying to do just like an a

• Inadequate disclosure or misleading information
  • Unfair terms
  • Bad faith
  • Lack of communication

• Overcharged
  • Wrongfully billed
  • Did not receive credit
  • Lack of disclosure or disinformation
  • Unreasonable fees
  • Lack of communication

Jul 15, 2012, Claiming party added:

YOU SHOULD HAVE THEIR ADDRESS AND PHONE IN THE APPLACATION i also sent in somewhat the same claim once before and she quick talk me

Jul 15, 2012, Claiming party added:

this is a countinuation of claim3589659-179325

Aug 11, 2012, Claiming party added:

it is in the in the hands of the florida bar

What Claimant Wants

Terms under which The Legal Assistance Center LLC can satisfy this claimant

Status:In negotiation(seeking public comment)

Claimant's Terms of Settlement to The Legal Assistance Center LLC

Jul 14, 2012

Cash settlement

What By when How much
1. Compensation: for what I beleive they owe me Jul 29, 2012 $4,000.00
2. Damages: having to seek another atorney Jul 29, 2012 $100.00
3. Recovery of Losses: that would have been paid on my credit cards Jul 29, 2012 $200.00
4. Refund: home Modification &credit card consolidation Jul 29, 2012 $300.00
5. Pay me for my time: a good running around needlesly Jul 29, 2012 $100.00
6. Pay me interest $164.38
7. Include public posting fee Jul 29, 2012 $7.95
8. Physical delivery charges Jul 29, 2012 $2.99
$4,875.32 Principal amount:

Contact this claimant

Claimant seeks additional help, information or services from:

• Lawyers & Mediators Contact claimant

Note from claimant:"I have contacted the Florida bar and the Attornry General Pam Bondi so far .I have had some responce from Debra Lightfoot and the FL. BAR oh and a short note from Debra Quinn but no agreement, thank you Bruce"

• Anyone with information or advice that can help resolve this complaint Contact claimant

What's Your Opinion

Add your feedback.

Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim? »
  • How does PeopleClaim work? »
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim? »

West Palm Beach Businesses:  A-B C-D E-F G-H I-J K-L M-N O-P Q-R S-T U-V W-X Y-Z
Complaints against businesses, professionals and Individuals in: West Palm Beach

Need help resolving a dispute?