PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints against businesses, professionals, government agencies, or individuals by exposing bad business practices and unfair treatment. Aggrieved parties are invited to use PeopleClaim's dispute resolution process free of charge or choose premium options that may help resolve disputes faster.

PeopleClaim can help you resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere. Watch our video.

- D.B, Freeport, Michigan
Get help resolving a disputeagainst Get help resolving a disputeagainst
All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion: I/we along with my mother opened a auto loan with capital one 07/2009. We had no problems paying the payments on the loan until this past summer of 2010. My mother work was getting slow & we was having, other financial problems. My mother Is also on the loan she filed, bankruptcy on 07/31/2010. Capital one transfer this to another department, to a 3rd party who handles bankruptcy. Capital one wasn't suppose to be, reporting anythin

• Lack of communication

Claimant's opinion: Capital one Is reporting this account as a "Charge "Off". Capital one Is being paid under the bankruptcy, they wasn't suppose to be reporting anything. They are report the amount being charged

What Claimant Wants

Terms under which CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD can satisfy this claimant

Status:In negotiation(seeking public comment)

Claimant's Terms of Settlement to CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD

Nov 10, 2010

Non Cash settlement

What By when How much
1. I request capital one to correct the information I have explained In my complaint. But with the problems they have been given me they will refuse to correct the information. They are not suppose to be reporting anything to my credit files because the vehicle Is under bankruptcy protection. They are not allowed to bother me or my mother In anway. And reporting this to my credit files Is bothering me. They are under a restraining order because of the bankruptcy filing Dec 01, 2010

Contact this claimant

Claimant seeks additional help, information or services from:

• Anyone with information or advice that can help resolve this complaint Contact claimant
Learn more about PeopleClaim
  • What is PeopleClaim? »
  • How does PeopleClaim work? »
  • What kinds of claims can I file on PeopleClaim? »

McLean Businesses:  A-B C-D E-F G-H I-J K-L M-N O-P Q-R S-T U-V W-X Y-Z
Complaints against businesses, professionals and Individuals in: McLean

Need help resolving a dispute?