Resolve a dispute - It's FREE
PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints
PeopleClaim helps resolve consumer and commercial complaints against businesses, professionals, government agencies, or individuals by exposing bad business practices and unfair treatment. Aggrieved parties are invited to use PeopleClaim's dispute resolution process free of charge or choose premium options that may help resolve disputes faster. Learn more

Claim #4621740 against: Michael Philip Edwards

Customer / Client VS. Michael Philip Edwards

2969 Francis Ave, Los Angeles, California, 90005, United States

IN NEGOTIATION

Claimant Seeks: $2,522.90

Create a claim alert for Michael Philip ...

Show more claim details

Claim NO...#4621740

This is claim 1 of 1 by claimant

Filed: Aug 15, 2012
Posted: Aug 26, 2012

Get Help:

Online Dispute Resolution Services

Resolve a dispute with this party Resolve a dispute with someone else
All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.

The Complaint

What happened

Claimant's opinion: I paid him $ 2500 back in June of 2010 $ 500 each on 6 monthly payments. I began to conduct to him and he wrote promising me that he will have the book done by end of December 2010. He only sent me 5 chapters and till today the book is unfinished and has been neglected.

I asked him in February 2012 to pay me back, we agreed on what will be his and what will be as mine and till today he hasn't committed to either of my proposals.

I want my

Claimant's opinion: I want Justice to take its place.

Aug 30, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

Aug 28, 2012, Claiming party added:

Michael, I want my money back.

Aug 30, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

WE DID NOT BOTH AGREE TO PUBLISH WORK I'D DONE ONLY TO HAVE YOU POST HERE THAT NO WORK WAS DONE. YOU AS A SOURCE HAVE BEEN VERY CONTRADICTORY WITH YOUR OFFERINGS OF WHAT THIS BOOK IS ABOUT. I.VE ATTEMPTED TO GAIN CLARITY BUT ONLY MOVE DEEPER AND DEEPER IN CONTRACDICTION....HAMID IS FOR PEACE...HAMID WNATS HIS ENEMIES DEATH...EVI MUST DIE...ALL MUST BE FORGOTTEN...THIS HAS LED TO A STAND STILL OF WORKFLOW. SIMPLY NOT KNOWING WHAT TO WRITE. WE DID NOT BOTH AGREE TO PUBLISH WORK I'D DONE ONLY TO HAVE YOU POST HERE THAT NO WORK WAS DONE. YOU AS A SOURCE HAVE BEEN VERY CONTRADICTORY WITH YOUR OFFERINGS OF WHAT THIS BOOK IS ABOUT. I.VE ATTEMPTED TO GAIN CLARITY BUT ONLY MOVE DEEPER AND DEEPER IN CONTRACDICTION....HAMID IS FOR PEACE...HAMID WNATS HIS ENEMIES DEATH...EVI MUST DIE...ALL MUST BE FORGOTTEN...THIS HAS LED TO A STAND STILL OF WORKFLOW. SIMPLY NOT KNOWING WHAT TO WRITE.ASKING FOR FULL MONEY BACK AFTER PUBLISHING 60 PAGES OF WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN I NOT ACCEPTABLE. ASKING FOR FULL MONEY BACK AFTER PUBLISHING 60 PAGES OF WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN I NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Aug 28, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

Hamid....Please take down WEBSITE WITH WRITINGS I'VE DONE FOR YOU THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY PROFITING FROM IF CLAIM IS FULL REFUND.

Aug 28, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

Michael, there is no such work related to your writing listed on my website. you owe me for the book which you been neglect on.

Aug 28, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

I HAVE READ MY WRITING ONLINE HAMID. THE BOOK IS NOT COMPLETE BUT YOU'VE PRINTED WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN. IF YOU CLAIM THAT I HAVE NOT WRITTEN THEN I WILL CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN AND PUBLISH THEM AS MY WORDS

Aug 28, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

IN ORDER TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, I WANT MY WORDS TAKEN DOWN FROM WEBSITE AND FULL OWNERSHIP OF WRITING I HAVE GIVEN YOU WITHOUT QUESTION OR CONTEST. IS THIS ACCEPTABLE?

Aug 28, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

UNDER THESE TERMS YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK.

Aug 31, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

Aug 28, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

WHEN I AM CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL NOT USE WORDS I'VE WRITTEN. (WORDS YOU'VE ALREAY PUBLISHED)

Aug 28, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

I have conducted those paragraphs to you that consist of 60 pages and i paid you the money after you agreed to me promising also that we will finish the book by Christmas of 2010 and since January 2011 till the day i filed my complained that is a period of 1 year and 8 months which in between them you broke many promises to me on the phone and some are in emails and are in texting as well. 1 year and 8 months is a loss which you should be responsible to pay for. Your last agreement which we agreed upon back than which you ALSO NEVER FULFILLED that is you told me i can have my $2500 while you wanted to keep the lines that are listed next to your name and that i keep the lines that are listed next to my name. WE BOTH AGREED. I leave the last choice to you.

Aug 29, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

Aug 29, 2012, Michael Philip Edwards (responding party) added:

I have proof from you agreeing to launch on my website a brief summary of the work. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR LINES LISTED NEXT TO YOUR NAME AND I WILL HAVE FULL OWNERSHIP OF MY LINES LISTED NEXT TO MY WORDS WHEN BOTH OF US SIGN AGREEING NOT WON OF US HAS THE RIGHT TO USE THE OTHER WON WORDS AND WITH MY MONEY $ 2,500 RETURNED.

What Claimant Wants

Terms under which Michael Philip Edwards can satisfy this claimant

Status:In negotiation(seeking public comment)

Claimant's Terms of Settlement to Michael Philip Edwards

2. MAC Fees Sep 03, 2012 $14.95
3. Include public posting fee Sep 03, 2012 $7.95
$2,522.90 Principal amount:

Contact this claimant

Claimant seeks additional help, information or services from:

• Other people with complaints against this party Contact claimant

Note from claimant:"I would like to hear from anyone who's had a problem with this writer, Michael Philip Edwards."

• Someone to complete or repair a project Contact claimant

Note from claimant:"I would like to discuss the writing of my unfinished book with a writer."

• Lawyers & Mediators Contact claimant

Note from claimant:"I am looking for a lawyer to take my case on contingency if my claim is not resolved. i can be reached on my cell # 424-288-1680 or on my email: lawrence@hamidkaram.com Thanks-"

• Anyone with information or advice that can help resolve this complaint Contact claimant

What's Your Opinion